To begin the career, undoubtedly there are opportunities of jobs for college graduates with no experience. Vacancies of entry-level jobs for college graduates with a bachelor’s degree certainly exist – though gotta know how and where would you land a desirable job slot!
- “How to find a job after college with no experience?”
- “Jobs for Recent College Graduates with No Experience”
Some of the many reasons organizations want to hire you could be:
- Companies want team members whom they can train in coherence with company objectives particularly
- Fresh grads have more zeal and are apparently hardworking
- Job perks and salaries for recent graduates with no experience are lower than those possessing fine and relevant experience
“Fresh graduates often worry of how to get a job with no experience but a degree”. However, you can ease this activity by mindfully planning it out. Listing and getting engaged with your peers, family, internship bosses/ colleagues, and mentors can be a good source of help for recent college graduates to find and qualify for jobs with no experience!
“How to find a job after college with no experience?”
Desirous and keyed-up feels are absolutely normal if you are hunting entry-level jobs as a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree!
Freshly graduated and need a job now but have no experience?
Some practical job search tips which can guide your journey are:
- LinkedIn/ Facebook groups
- Industry conferences
- Previous bosses and colleagues
- Alumni events
You may try some of the above-mentioned mechanisms to help build a favorable network! Building essential networks and references is the key to discovering the best jobs for college grads with no experience.
Start Small – Internships
Internships with flexible schedules and lower workloads are great ways to build networks and gain experience in the desired industry – all while earning some side money.
Graduates may give their best shots in boot camps. These are short accelerated training programs where you gain:
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Practical projects to showcase on a solid portfolio
- Access to the stellar and top-notch professionals of your field
- Lessons and subject-related skill polishing
Best participants even get a chance to be hired on probation. Furthermore, smart participants build relations through networking to attain target jobs.
Best example of such programs is coding boot camps – companies like Razorfish, Mobify, and Cisco arrange such boot camps to hire coding experts!
“Jobs for Recent College Graduates with No Experience”
“Below is a rundown of some jobs for recent graduates with no experience”:
- Entry-level software developer
- Game Test Analysts
- Customer service representative
- Lab assistant
- Freelance writer
- Junior financial analyst
- Video/ Photo editor
- Teacher/ Tutor
Entry-level Software Developer
- Fixing minor bugs
- Able to conduct development tests of software
- Able to write the code
- Report writing
- Working in the company development team as a team member
- Able to monitor the technical aspects of internal systems
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- College degree in Computer Science
Game Test Analyst
Also known as game testers/ beta testers. This is one of the gaming industry jobs for recent college graduates with no experience. Prior to the game’s availability for the public, these game testers ensure the absence of errors, bugs, and glitches in the game.
They also team up with the game developers to discover and eliminate creative and technical problems.
- Testing pre-release software versions
- General knowledge of game functionality
- Knowledge of game quality standards
- “College degree in video graphics, computer programming, game designing, or another related field”. Some companies hire game testers without a college degree.
- Knowledge of hardware, mobile gaming, console, other gaming gadgets, networking setup
Customer Service Representative
- Generate sale leads
- Engage company customers
- Obey communication protocols, and guidelines of the company
- Ability to convey right, complete, and valid information to the customer’s inquiry
- Able to manage phone calls
- File documents
- Handle customer complaints ensuring customer satisfaction
- Employ interactive correspondence to develop customer trust and sustainable customer relation
- Familiar with the service/ product of the company: use, general complaints, and their solutions, expiration, etc.
- Active listening
- Essential information on PC programming and office frameworks
- Comfortable with different work schedules: weekends, evenings, etc.
Also known as a laboratory assistant. One of many good job options for recent science and research graduates with no experience. They work with scientists and researchers to assist in lab tests and experiments.
- Maintaining lab equipment
- For forthcoming examination tests, they prepare lab equipment
- Report information and assemble data into docs and graphs
- Noting any differences in the test/ experiment results being conducted in the laboratory
- College degree in biology/ science-related subject
- Computer knowledge
- Measurement skills
- Know-how of computer research
No matter what is your study background, freelance writing jobs are ideal for recent graduates with no experience. You just need to discover your favorite niche and either hunt an office job or get hired on myriad famous freelance writing platforms like Upwork.
- Follow editorial and formatting instructions.
- Detecting and rectifying errors, if any, by proofreading the articles before posting/ forwarding to the client
- Communicating and fulfilling the assignment-relevant expectations
- Researching the given topics thoroughly
- Develop ideas and generate good content
- Knowledge of MS Word
- Command over language, grammar, and tenses
- Laptop/ personal computer with internet connection
- Time management
Junior Financial Analyst
These are the best jobs for college grads with no experience, but an economics/ finance/ accounting educational background. These analysts work as entry-level employees in the finance team/ department of the company. Some of their many job duties include:
- Perform researches to later analyze the financial information
- Assist in developing business models
- Perform financial forecasting, cost analysis
- Make reports
- Team with accountants for financial reporting
- College degree in accounting/ finance/ relevant field
- Excellent know-how of Excel
- Analytical competency
Video/ Photo Editor
Research reveals that 87% of marketing agencies believe videos as the best promotional tool in 2021. The popularity of images is no surprise too! “1.8 billion images are posted on the internet every single day.”
In such a trending market, one can choose to be both or either a photo or a video editor. No college degree is typically required. You may learn the skill online or at a center.
- Follow script
- Follow the instruction of the director to convert raw video into a final video
- Improving lighting and color gradients to produce a finished photo/ video
- Working with the editorial team to discover trendy concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop and other photo/ video editing software
- Good portfolio
- Understanding of copyrights
- Complete knowledge of digital equipment
“It is one of the best jobs for college grads with no experience. Do you have a command over a subject?” Make a video portfolio and market yourself online or among your network. You may also try online teaching platforms for flexible timings and work-from-home benefits.
Thinking about how to apply for a job with no work experience? Well, try mastering the below-stated tutoring duties and prerequisites:
- Developing teaching materials like study guides
- Helping students with research, exams, and tests
- Conduct tests and improve student’s weak areas
- Engage students
- Command over the subject
- Passionate and patient